Brochure Type: USA Canada and Central America 2023
Waikiki and Maui, Pearl Harbor, and the volcanic energy of Hawaii Volcanoes National Park are yours to discover on this Hawaii tour. Sip a fragrant brew at a Kona coffee plantation and visit Punalu'u Beach-home to black sand and sea turtles basking in the sun-topped off with a classic Hawaiian luau.
- Explore a local coffee plantation on Big Island of Hawaii and wonders of Manta Rays in Keauhou Beach with a Local Specialist
- Discover Honolulu, Kailua-Kona
- Visit Pearl Harbor, USS Arizona Memorial, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Kilauea Volcano, Maui Ocean Center, and a local farm on Maui with a Local Specialist
- See black sand beach at Kaanapalii Beach and dine oceanside
- Connect With Locals Relish an educational farm-to-fork experience and help gather fresh produce for your al fresco lunch.
- Connect With Locals Visit the Kona Joe Coffee Farm. Kona coffee is one of the most expensive coffees on the planet. Currently, there are only about 3,000 acres of Kona coffee plants to supply the entire world, making it a very in-demand commodity
- MAKE TRAVEL MATTER Help support the farm-to-table movement and learn more about bio-dynamic farming in Hawaii.
- 1 Be My Guest
- 1 Dinner
- 1 Farewell Dinner
- 1 Lunch
- 1 Welcome Reception
- 7 Breakfasts
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- All transport and transfers shown
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Optional Experiences and free time
Call (386) 258-7600 for more information or to book today! Mention code 16627755
- Tour Operator
- Trafalgar Tours
- Offer valid through 9/30/2022
- 8 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Island Greetings In Honolulu, Oahu||Island Greetings In Honolulu, Oahu: Ease into the warm embrace of Hawaii's Aloha spirit, donning a flower lei on arrival to kick-start your love affair with the Pacific islands. Explore the golden beaches of Waikiki before gathering for a Hawaiian-style Welcome Reception with your Travel Director and fellow travelers this evening.|
Aston Waikiki Beach - Moderate (City View), First Class (Partial Ocean View), Premier (Ocean View)
|Day 2||Discover The History Of Honolulu||Discover The History Of Honolulu: Today we visit Pearl Harbor National Monument and the USS Arizona Memorial as well as the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific. Also today in downtown Honolulu, see the Iolani Palace, King Kamehameha I Statue and State Capitol Building before spending the rest of the afternoon at leisure.|
|Day 3||Experience The Sights, Flavours, And Wildlife Of Hawaii||Experience The Sights, Flavours, And Wildlife Of Hawaii: We fly to the Big Island of Hawaii, embarking on an orientation tour of the lively seaside village of Kailua-Kona, once the tropical playground of Hawaiian royalty. Connect with Locals at a coffee plantation for an insider perspective into Kona's coffee culture. Return to the coast and check in to your ocean-side resort where you'll meet our Local Specialist who will accompany us to the Manta Ray Learning Center. Gain insights into these graceful marine creatures before enjoying rich island flavors at the hotel's Rays on the Bay.|
Outrigger Kona Resort and Spa
|Day 4||Unwind And Play In Kona||Unwind And Play In Kona: Wake to the sound of the sea and embrace your outdoor adventurer for an invigorating day at leisure to explore the natural wonderland of The Big Island on your own.|
|Day 5||See The Volcanic Beauty Of Hawaii Volcanoes National Park||See The Volcanic Beauty Of Hawaii Volcanoes National Park: The fiery, fierce crust of Hawaii's volcanic landscape beckons this morning, but not before a brief stop at the southernmost bakery in the United States for a malasada or two perhaps. We'll then stop at Punalu'u Beach Park, famous for its black sand and Hawaiian green sea turtles which swim off the coast on the black sand to sun. Next we'll visit the UNESCO-listed Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, visit Thurston Lava Tube and learn about the geology of the islands. Indulge in local Pacific flavors during lunch at a historic plantation. We board our flight to Maui this evening and check in to our beachfront resort at Kaanapali Beach.|
Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa - Moderate (Resort View), First Class (Partial Ocean View), Premier (Ocean View)
|Day 6||Explore The Natural Wonder Of Maui||Explore The Natural Wonder Of Maui: Our first full day in the Valley Isle sees us meet the conservation naturalists of the Maui Ocean Center, home to the world's largest collection of live Pacific corals, Hawaiian green sea turtles, sharks, and thousands of vibrant tropical fish. Delve into the island's sustainable agricultural practices and MAKE TRAVEL MATTER Experience next. Visit a local, sustainable farm and Connect With Locals enjoying a Be My Guest experience lunch with wine, including Hawaiian specialties made with the freshest local ingredients. As the sun sets over the Pacific, take a gentle stroll to nearby Whalers Village or venture into old town Lahaina to dine at one of the many restaurants.|
|Day 7||Enjoy Free Time In Maui||Enjoy Free Time In Maui: Indulge in a full day on your terms to do as little or as much as you want in paradise. Rise before dawn and journey up the summit of Haleakala or live your passions, exploring art, culture and heritage in picturesque surrounds. Give yourself permission to connect with your surroundings without worrying about a thing. This evening, celebrate a soul-stirring encounter with Hawaii, joining your travel companions for a lively Luau and Farewell Dinner featuring tropical cocktails, captivating entertainment, and the sounds of old Hawaii.|
|Day 8||Maui||Farewell Maui: For now it's time to say a fond a hui hou... until we meet again. Take your transfer to Kahului Airport or consider extending your stay in Maui.|
- If you are looking even further ahead, this trip is available to book in 2023. Visit our website for dates and today's best prices.
- These prices are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- All tour information is correct at time of tours going live, however is subject to change, please confirm all details at time of booking.
- For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Conditions page.
- Hotel Class Key: D: Deluxe SF: Superior First Class F: First Class